Saturday, July 28, 2007

Secret Shame #2




Secret Shame #1 was the confession of my admiration for David Hasselhoff (see previous entry). Secret Shame #2 is the confession that I adore Karaoke. Yes, that's right, Karaoke. I can't carry a tune in a bucket, but with Karaoke, that doesn't matter! Everyone sounds bad singing Karaoke (well with the exception of Matt Garner, Erin Forman, and my husband Rick). So, I unabashedly sing to my heart's content when I'm with my Karaoke machine. Yes, that's right, MY Karaoke machine. I have my own -- a birthday gift funded by Mom. The pictures you see here were taken at my 38th surprise birthday party in 2005 and a 2006 Sunday School class Christmas party. It's amazing what good friends are willing to do to humor me.

No comments:

Countdown to Elianna!