Saturday, October 07, 2006

New-to-me clamshell iBook



I've recently discovered a need/want for my own laptop computer. Thanks to my husband's ingenuity, I now have an inexpensive, but way cool indigo blue clamshell iBook! At the state library conference last weekend I won an iPod nano. Since Rick received a free iPod nano with his new MacBook, we decided to sell the prize one on eBay. The money from the sale paid for my new iBook. With minimal upgrades, I now have wireless internet capabilities, Keynote, iPhoto, Microsoft Office, and tons of other stuff I might possibly need down the road. It currently has 320 MB of RAM. It came with OS 9, but Rick upgraded it to OS X Panther. All of this for about $100!

Rick captured me on his camera phone during my first outing with the iBook. We're at the Java Brewing Company. Don't I look cool!

No comments:

Countdown to Elianna!