Sunday, April 09, 2006

New Name, New Focus

This blog was started in 2003 as merely an electronic bulletin board to advertise events for my school library. Needless to say, after 2 years of not posting any events, I have come to realize that my other means of advertising library happenings is sufficient and the purpose of this blog should be more personal. Thus, a name change from "Simpsonville Elementary School Library Blog" to "Kathy's Colloquy." Although many of my postings will probably deal with book, library, and education themes, some will inevitably be personal in nature. Feel free to visit any time, and hopefully another 2 years won't roll by before I'm heard from again.

1 comment:

R. Mansfield said...

Welcome back to the blogosphere! But I hope it doesn't mean that you won't stop writing poetry for MY blog.

Countdown to Elianna!